Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kelly Rowland opened the sex of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby



Kelly Rowland has revealed that her ex-Destiny’s Child bandmate Beyonce is expecting a girl.
The X Factor judge revealed the baby’s sex at the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards 2011 in London, reports Billboard. She said: “I have no idea what I'm going to buy Beyonce at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won't be spoiled but she will be very well looked-after.I'm so happy for my sister and her husband. They're so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They've made a little bundle of love; I'm so excited for them.”
Beyonce recently revealed that she will give birth to her and Jay-Z’s first child in February 2012. The singer made the admission on the Australian television show Sunday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment