Monday, November 21, 2011

Kesha designs sassy for Baby-G



One of the most popular pop’s bad – girl Kesha is promoting a new range of watches that she has just designed recently for baby – G. Wearing sexy fishnets, ripped denims, leathers and roller boots the TIK TOK singer shows off her carves in a provocative promotional shoot. Kesha, 24, warmly said: “ I have been designing and making my own clothes science I was young, and as an artiest, I design all of my stage costumes.” These classic watches are made by Casio. “It’s really meaningful for me because I wrote my first single TIK TOK on a Casio Keyboard,” said the singer The watches cost in between $90 & $120 and this products are come in two designs.

Good Luck for you Kesha and all the best. Keep up your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment